SilverLight DevCamp Nugget #2
Here are several gotchas I learned about at SilverLight DevCamp DC. You might not even understand what some of these are talking about, but hopefully by the end of this series you will.
- Keyboard input doesn’t work right for fullscreen mode
- Blend’s Media encoding fails sometimes
- You need to deploy debug (.pdb) files in order for Firefox to work
- You need to save the root element passed during the onload event so you can do a find controls with it later
- Validation and intellisense don’t work right in xaml files
- Attached properties don’t show-up in intellisense
- Do not start animations in the constructor
- No design time support for UserControls in Blend
Subscribe to my e-mail newsletter to find out about new games and updates.